iCare Health Monitor could measure blood pressure,heart rate,vision,hearing,SpO2,breath rate only by phone.
? Blood pressure measurement
? Heart rate measurement
? Blood oxygen measurement
? Respiratory rate measurement
? Vision measurement / Eye Test
? Hearing measurement / Hearing Test
? Lung capacity measurement
? Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
? Autism-spectrum Test
? Vision Care
? Unlimited data storage and tags
? Export data for registered users
EASY TO USE:
1. Pressing the screen with your finger.
2. Lightly place your index finger on the rear camera. Make sure the camera is fully covered.
3. Hold until the measurement is complete.
1. Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
2. When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
3. Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
4. Since the camera and flash are not professional acquisition equipment, We recommend that you measure more than once.
No extra devices needed, iCare Health Monitor is designed for people to measure the following physiological parameters: blood pressure, respiratory rate, heart rate, oxygen, vision, hearing, lung capacity, emotion, Autism-spectrum, color blindness, pulse wave, Psychology and other physical data.
? The world's 1st blood pressure measurement APP
? The world's 1st continuous heart rate measurement APP
? The world's 1st blood lipid measurements APP
? The world's 1st pulse wave acquisition and analysis software
? The world's most functional examination APP
Collected by a photoelectric pulse wave signal stability, iCare Health Monitor could get heart rate, blood pressure, blood lipids, blood oxygen and other physical parameters of the pulse wave analysis.
A large number of user authentication;
1. Heart rate error : Within plus or minus 3, Valid range: 50~150
2. For more than 95% of users, blood pressure error?Within plus or minus 12
3. For more than 92% of users, blood Oxygen error